The Potty Watch helps children remember to try to go potty by playing music and lighting up at 30, 60, or 90 minute intervals, as set by their parent. Children just starting their potty training will usually start at 30 minute intervals, and increase as they get better at knowing when they need to go.
To help children stay on the potty long enough to really try, the PottyWatch plays music that they can sing along to while they're trying to go.
- 30, 60 and 90 minute modes that will count down to 00:00.
- Music plays and lights flash to remind your child that it is time to go potty
- After music, timer automatically resets itself and begins counting down again
- Wristband - kid friendly FDA approved TPR soft rubber
- Comes in 3 colors - Blue for Boys, Pink for Girls or Green for Gender neutral
- New version - water resistant
NOTE: This is not a watch - it is timer to remind your child to go potty.