Toddler Tints™ are the latest technology in child window shades. Made from a two-way vision material that becomes transparent when driving, you no longer need to worry about blind spots that other window shades on the market can create. They're a removable film that protect children from the sun and reduce heat and glare. Applied to the inside of the window much like a sticker, the tint has a cute pattern on the side facing your child and can’t be seen from the outside. Toddler Tints™ come in five fun and vibrant patterns for you and your little one to choose from.
- Sun protection. Blocks heat, glare and protects against harmful UV rays.
- No blind spots. Toddler tints™ do not affect driver visibility nor do they block the view for your child.
- Universal Fit. Designed to custom fit and adhere perfectly to the inside of any car window, no annoying gaps for the sun to creep in. Also great for frameless windows.
- Doesn't affect window functionality. Applied to the inside of the window, you can still put the window down.
- Not seen from outside of car. Completely invisible from the outside of the car, those who don't want the look of their car impacted will love this aspect the most.
- Long Lasting & Durable. Your curious little passenger can not pull them off. Nor will they fade, deteriorate, stretch and flap over time.
- Five designs to choose from. Pick from five unique toddler tints designs, catering for all age groups, boys and girls.
- Easy to apply. Instructions included for self application or watch the video presentation on YouTube.
Size: 800mm (w) x 600mm (h). It covers one back passenger window. They’ll fit the majority of car windows, even those with a separate side/quater panel. They are also great for frameless window. It is customer's responsibilty to measure the car window properly before application. We will not be responsible for any mismeasurement and/ misapplication.
The VLT of Toddler Tints is 43% on 3/16" glass.
For toddler tints application video presentation, please visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQX8l-YWTZk